Paris in a Day with Louvre, Eiffel Tower, City Walk & Cruise
See all of Paris' noteworthy sights in just one day accompanied by an expert local guide. You'll make the most of your time with pre-reserved tickets to the Louvre Museum to see the Mona Lisa and many other masterpieces. Explore the City of Light by foot on city strolls through Montmartre and Ile de la Cité, where you'll see the ongoing restoration at Notre Dame. Head over to Trocadero Square for a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower. Then, pick up a ticket for a Seine River cruise to take in a Paris sunset from the water. With a small group, expert guide, and all the logistics taken care of, there's no better way to see Paris' major sights in one single day.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Areas visited during this tour are subject to closure. Your guide may need to modify areas visited on the day of the tour.
- Strikes can be common in Paris. We make every effort to contact you prior to your tour if a strike will affect your tour. For last-minute strikes, modifications or cancellations may be communicated at the meeting point.
- This cruise is guided. This cruise is subject to delays or cancellation due to high water.
- Local English-speaking guide
- One hour Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Ticket for Louvre Museum
- Expertly guided walking tour
- Metro tickets
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Eiffel Tower ticket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability