Paris Eiffel Tower Entry Ticket to 2nd floor or Summit via Lift
The Eiffel Tower is the most visited attraction in the world having an entrance ticket. Built for the Paris World Exhibition in 1889, it has gone on to become one of the most widely recognized landmarks in the world, and features on almost every traveler's bucket list. Save time with a pre-booked, ticket to the second level or the Summit (Top) of the Eiffel Tower via lift. Explore the tower at your leisure and take in views of some of the most well-known Parisian landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe and the expansive Haussmann boulevards, among others. ✔ Pre-booked Eiffel tower ticket. ✔ Lift access. ✔ Skip the general ticket-buying line ✔ 2nd floor or the Summit access (depending on selected option) Take the lift to take advantage of not going through 500 steps and enjoy the awesome view from the Eiffel tower! Spend as much time as you like exploring the tower and admire panoramic views of the city of Paris from its highest point.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- There is a mandatory security line for all the visitors due to security issue.
- During the peak-season or weekend security line can be little longer than usual.
- To make sure easy access start time can be moved 30 minutes Before or Ahead (you will be notifed via email).
- Reduced mobility: The top and stair access are not accessible to people with reduced mobility or crutches, exclusively for security reasons, specifically in the event of an evacuation. We invite our clients for whom this is the case to opt for lift-access tickets to the second floor.
- The top is not accessible for people with reduced mobility for security reasons, but all visitors with disabilities who have full mobility can access the top. Please note that you may have to wait for the lift to take you from the second floor to the top.
- Priority entrance (skip the general ticket buying line)
- 2nd floor and the Summit access via Lift (if Summit option is selected)
- Booking fees.
- 2nd floor via Lift
- Pre-booked Eiffel tower ticket.
- Lift access.
- Mandatory security line
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability