Paris Day Tour: Louvre, Eiffel Tower Entry, City Walk & Cruise
With skip-the-line tickets and comfortable transportation, you'll breeze through the top attractions with ease. Start your day with a guided walking tour of Montmartre & Ile de la Cité, and at the impressive exterior of the Sacre Coeur Basilica. After a quick break for lunch, pay the Mona Lisa a visit during a 90 minute guided tour of the Louvre. Next, our guide will accompany you to Paris' pièce de résistance The Eiffel Tower. After an introduction, our guide will bid you farewell and help you enter the Tower, for a visit at your own pace. Taking your explorations of Paris to new heights, you'll have acces to the 2nd floor of the Tower by elevator. After a full day of exploring the city by land, you can relax on a beautiful cruise along the Seine. Admire the breathtaking views and get a unique perspective on Paris' iconic landmarks, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame, and the Eiffel Tower, all while taking some snapshots of this majestic city.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Skip-the-line Ticket & Guided Tour of the Louvre
- Metro Ticket during the Tour
- Entry Tickets to the Eiffel Tower (2nd floor)
- Guided walking tour of Montmartre & Ile de la cité with English-Speaking Guide
- A fun, professional English-speaking guide
- A 1-hour river cruise on the Seine
- Admire the Sacre-Cœur and Notre Dame Cathedral (from the outside)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability