Oslob Whale Sharks, Tumalog Falls & Moalboal Sardines Snorkeling
Combine the top three activities in Cebu on an action-packed day trip. Immerse yourself in the surreal experience of swimming alongside gentle giants in Oslob, as the majestic whale sharks gracefully glide through the azure waters. Venture into the heart of nature at Tumalog Falls, where cascading waters create a mesmerizing spectacle surrounded by lush greenery. The adventure continues with Moalboal Island Hopping, exploring the vibrant marine life and be mesmerize by Thousand Sardines, and the serene Turtle Bay. Our expert-guided tour seamlessly weaves these three distinct experiences into a harmonious tapestry of natural wonders, promising an unforgettable odyssey through the aquatic treasures of Cebu.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Pick-up and drop-off available in Cebu City, Mactan, Lapu-lapu area
- Please bring your luggages if your drop-off hotel is different from your pick-up hotel
- Please bring extra swimming clothes, towels and toiletries. Shower rooms are available on site
- Stop by a fast food or local restaurant for breakfast and lunch (guests expense)
- Go pro is available for rent in Oslob at 600-800 pesos. Please ask the assistance of your driver
- Fins are available for rent at 150 pesos a pair
- Pick up and drop off in any hotel in Cebu, Mactan, Lapu-lapu area
- Snorkeling gears (life jacket & mask)
- Entrance and government fees
- Tour Guides
- Snorkeling in Sardines run and Turtle Bay area
- Oslob whale sharks swimming experience
- Tumalog Falls Tour
- Fins (available for rent on site)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability