One day Komodo trip with Bintang Komodo Tours
One day Komodo tour is a group tour that starts early in the morning to and from Labuan Bajo arriving late in the afternoon. We will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the jetty. Then the boat will take you to Padar Island to see the Spectacular landscape, after that we will proceed to Komodo Island to see the largest lizard in the world that is called “Komodo”. After Komodo, we will sail to Pink beach either to see the underwater panorama or the island panorama from the hill. Next on our agenda is Taka Makassar for another snorkeling where you will see the fantastic coral underwater. Manta Point to see the huge manta rays underwater and continue your sailing to Kanawa Island; the island with a huge garden of coral reef. Sailing Back to Labuan Bajo. Additional fees payed on Komodo island and Padar are all together 450.000 IDR/person ( incl. government tax, snorkeling tax, guide on Komodo, entrance fee for Komodo island and Padar island, entrance to Komodo National Park)
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tour guide English speaking
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch Box
- Fee for visiting Padar and Komodo island, government tax and snorkelling fee, 450.000 IDR/person
- Drone usage in KNP is Required to purchase a ticket at the National Park Office in Labuan Bajo.
- You have to buy drone ticket 3 days prior of the trip. The cost of the ticket is idr 1.000.000.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability