Old Town Walking Tour History and Tales in Edinburgh
This walking tour is designed to give you a broad understanding of Edinburgh, it's history and culture. The tour runs for around two hours taking in many of the sites of the Old Town which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We strive to be informative yet entertaining on this tour, delivering an overview of Edinburgh with the passion it deserves.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- These tours run all the year round so please wear clothing that is appropriate for the Scottish climate and come in footwear that you are comfortable in for a two hour walking tour on the historic streets of Edinburgh.
- Please Note - Children, aged 15 and under, will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- Professional guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability