Old Quebec City Food & Drink Tour / Day Experience
Discover and taste your way through the oldest and most European-like neighbourhood of Quebec City. Sample varied dishes ranging from traditional to modern and get a feel for what it is to be Québécois! Adult + Alcohol tickets include wine and a local gin pairing as well.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- IMPORTANT: Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Comptoir Boréal - We stop in this local gem to taste a traditional Qc cream fudge
- La Bûche - A 3-course tasting with a Québécois pea soup, pâté chinois, and maple taffy
- Chez Paillard - Discover the true french-style bakery and taste the best croissant in town.
- On Sundays and Mondays, BEClub Bistro being closed, we visit Hortus
- Maison Livernois - Poutine! Adult + Alcohol tickets receive a Québécois gin pairing.
- BEClub Bistro - Brisket, mashed potatoes, gravy. Adult tickets receive a local wine ( 2oz glass).
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability