Old Montreal Food & Drink Tour by Local Montreal Food Tours
A unique way to experience Old Montréal’s essential sights including Place d’Armes, the Old Port, and St. Paul Street. Enjoy 5+ food stops. Ticket includes all tastings, craft beer, poutine, Montreal bagel and smoked salmon!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- IMPORTANT: Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. This tour is best with no food restrictions.
- Franklin's Subs Suds - It is now time for poutine! And we go all in with a Smoke Meat Poutine
- Crew Collective & Café - Enjoy a delicious smoked salmon bagel at the spectacular converted cafe.
- Le beau marché - The best way to finish a hearty lunch is with local cheeses and charcuteries.
- La Catrina - We savor the exquisite taste of a Nopales Taco, a specialty from the family's owner.
- Chez Potier Patisserie - One of the best hidden gem of Old Montreal. We will taste a perfect Canelé.
- Bistro Brasserie Soeurs Grises - We have a 4oz size glass of beer or a hot Tea. Cheers !
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability