Official Street Go-Kart Tour - Akihabara
You have seen it on Social Media, now it's your turn to try it! Re-discover Tokyo riding our custom made street go-karts dressed up in your favorite characters from Comics, Games, and Anime!! Yes you can actually ride our karts on the streets of Tokyo. Your tour will be guided by professional guides that will make sure your experience is not only fun but safe! This is an experience of a lifetime, and a great story to tell your friends and family, and share it on Social Media!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 18 years
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour: 1) International Drivers Permits, 2) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan, or 3) Japanese Driver's License
- • ALL Participants will need an International Driving Permit issued in the format of the 1949 Geneva Convention from a government authorized association to drive in Japan. • EXCEPT participants with licenses issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, or Monaco will need to obtain a Japanese translation of their license from the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) • Drivers' licenses issued by countries not covered by the 1949 Geneva Convention (such as China, Indonesia, Mexico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.) are not permitted to drive in Japan • Participants must carry their physical International Driving Permit (or for exceptional countries listed above that requires a Japanese translation, the physical domestic license + official translation) and physical passport
- Wear closed footwear. Skirts or long dresses are not advised.
- **ALL GROUP BOOKINGS SHOULD AVOID BOOKING INDIVIDUALLY
- Not recommended for travelers that need assistance walking.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Costume Rental Fee
- Kart Rental Fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Kart Insurance
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability