Official Street Go-Kart in Shibuya
You will drive our karts through the famous Shibuya Crossing dressed up in character costume from Comics, Games or Anime. Many on-lookers will wave at you and take photos of you making you feel like a celebrity. On our Shibuya course, you will also drive through Harajuku and Omotesando which is the origin of Japanese pop fashion. You can come solo and join others to tour in a group of maximum 6 drivers. Our activity is a completely guided tour by our well trained guides. Our guides will keep you safe and make sure you have an extraordinary experience. Our guides will take as many photos possible and give you the data at the end of your tour. Come join a tour with us for an unforgettable memory that you can share with family and friends.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- **ALL GROUP BOOKINGS SHOULD AVOID BOOKING INDIVIDUALLY
- Wear flat closed footwear, Do not wear no long flowy skirts or dress.
- The International Driving Permits that Japan will allow is the 1949 Geneva Act. Each country has its own assigned agent (usually a major roadside service company) that is permitted to issue a 1949 Geneva Act format Driving Permit. There are no agents that will issue a 1949 Geneva Act International Driving Permit over the Internet. The correct format for the permit must be a booklet and must have the word 1949 Geneva, or the date of the actual convention, September 19, 1949 on the cover of the permit.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour: 1) International Drivers Permits, 2) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan, or 3) Japanese Driver's License
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Costume Rental Fee
- Kart Rental Fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Kart Insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability