Ocean Freedom Great Barrier Reef Personal Luxury Snorkel & Dive Cruise, Cairns
Enjoy the most customer-oriented Great Barrier Reef tour aboard a fast travelling sleek, luxury catamaran from Cairns! Snorkel and dive 2 very different and unique Great Barrier Reef Sites . "Wonder Wall" on the outer edge Upolu Reef and Upolu Cay reef area - an aquarium style coral garden with the most beautiful clear blue azure waters . Spend six hours (more than any other reef tour) to snorkel or scuba dive (see options below) these Marine Park protected areas . Absolutely no rush in the day .Enjoy complimentary Glass- Bottom Boat tour and Adventure Drift Snorkel tours with your onboard marine naturalist, . This cruise is limited to 75 guests, ensuring quality customer service and passenger comfort.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A maximum of 75 people ensures a unique and personalized experience
- The order in which the snorkeling and dive sites are visited may changes as it is dependent on the conditions on the day
- Please note: All divers will be required to complete a medical questionnaire on board prior to diving. Please only book the diving options if you have no medical conditions or taking medication as some conditions/medication preclude you from diving
- Industry COVID-SAFE Plan in place - "Good to go" . Sanitisation stations will be available at check-in, on board as well as high-touch areas being sanitised regularly.Contact details will be required at the time of booking if not already sent. Upon arrival, questions will be asked regarding travel in the last 14 days, contact with any Covid-19 positive individuals and potential symptoms – answers to these questions may impact your ability to travel and will be at the discretion of the crew on the day.
- Please bring own pen and drink bottle if preferred . Food will be served under strict hygiene measures.
- Tea and coffee throughout the day
- Luxury fast stylish catamaran cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Informative Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Wetsuits or lycra suits (depending on season)
- Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood
- Platters of tropical fruit, cheese and crackers
- Freshwater showers
- Environment Management Charge (EMC) and port fees
- Snorkeling instruction and in-water crew assistance if required
- Six full hours on the Great Barrier Reef with stops at two uniquely different reef locations
- Snorkeling tour with a marine naturalist
- Guided interpretative Adventure Drift Snorkel Tour
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, marks, flippers, and buoyancy vests)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pre-book diving if no medical conditions /taking medication - some may preclude you from diving
- OPTIONAL Diving : x1 or x2 cert dives / x1 or x2 Intro dives
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability