Oahu's Dolphin Watch, Turtle Snorkel, Sea Slide, Kayaks and Lunch
Discover what more than 300,000 guests have experienced! Share an unforgettable encounter with dolphins in their natural Hawaii habitat on Oahu's west coast. Our state of the art boat takes you on a cruise along the stunning west coast of Oahu, where you'll take in views of wild spinner dolphins in crystal clear ocean waters. Our tour also includes a traditional Hawaiian ceremony and snorkeling with tropical fish and sea turtles. Our trained guides, lifesavers and free divers will make sure you're safe and comfortable in the water. After snorkeling, enjoy our kayaks and SUP boards or relax on the boat! Our staff will entertain you with a hula performance and share Hawaiian cultural information. Enjoy complementary lunch! **Starting from December 1st, 2023, we will be offering different lunch options: Turkey Sandwich, PBJ, and Spinach Wrap. Our office will contact you for your choice, and in case of no response, the default option will be Turkey Sandwich** Book your tour today!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter.
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- Children (2-11 years old)must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers are kindly requested to remove their shoes before boarding.
- Pick up from select Waikiki hotels is available.
- Lunch Bentos: Shoyu Chicken, Hawaiian style Snapper, or Veggie Tofu Stir-fry
- Transportation: Between hotels and the harbor. Guests are welcome to drive themselves if they prefer
- Gear: Snorkel, Mask, Fins, and Safety Jacket
- Water Activities: Water Slide, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Kayak
- Alcoholic Beverages Available for Purchase
- Optional: Wet suit rental + $10.00 per person
- USB with professional photos of the tour + $79.00 per group
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability