Nusa Penida Island Beach Tour With Snorkeling - Departure From Bali Island
Nusa Penida Tour With Snorkeling is one of the most famous tour packages to enjoy snorkeling in Gamat Bay, Manta Bay, Crystal Bay / Wall Point and visiting Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach and Angels Billabong. The trip will be start at 06.30 AM from your hotel then we will drive you to to Sanur Beach as our meeting point, then we will use speedboat to go to Nusa Penida Island. On your arrival in Nusa Penida Port our driver will welcoming you by mention your name on a white board. Then our first destination is snorkeling in Gamat Bay, Manta Bay, Crystal Bay / Wall Point . Your lunch will be serve at restaurant, after lunch we will take you to visit Kelingking Beach, located in the middle of the blue ocean makes for the most Instagram worthy shots. The trip will continue to visit the Broken Beach (Pasih Uug), it is a large cave that has lost its roof over time. Our last of the journey is visiting Angel's Billabong, then we will drive you to Nusa Penida port to going back to Bali Island.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- Minimum age that allowed to do this activity is 5 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this activity is 60 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Set Menu Lunch
- All Entrance Ticket
- Professional Snorkeling Guide
- Private Transport with Fully Air-Conditioning Car in Bali and Nusa Penida Island
- Tax and Service
- Return Transfer Speedboat Ticket to Nusa Penida Island (sharing boat)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Fins, Life Jacket)
- Snorkeling Boat (sharing boat)
- Personal Expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability