North Shore Day Trip from Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mtn
Experience Vancouver's beautiful surroundings on this 7-hour guided North Shore tour. After crossing Vancouver Harbor via the iconic Lions Gate Bridge, immerse yourself in the mountainside rainforest on Vancouver’s North Shore. Take an exhilarating walk across the Capilano's Suspension Bridge. Stroll the suspended walkways throughout the forest canopy and granite cliff-side. Enjoy a stop at the Capilano Salmon Hatchery. Plus, ride the Grouse Mountain Skyride to the peak for a variety of seasonal activities, exhibits, and entertainment.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Local taxes
- Expert guide and live narration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please call to arrange)
- Food and drink
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability