Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Day Trip with Cider Tasting & Lunch from Paris
Remember the victories and the losses of the D-Day landings with a tour of Normandy’s four most significant World War II sites. Visit a museum in a real German bunker on Utah Beach. Walk among memorials to 10,000 fallen at the American Cemetery, with a poignant view over Omaha Beach, where Allied forces faced terrible odds. The, experience this region’s rich culinary history with a two-course lunch and some local apple cider.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Make a note of specific dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- On Sundays the visit to the Cider Farm doesn't take place, but this will not affect the duration of the tour.
- We strongly recommend all clients who are traveling with infants to bring their own infant or child seat. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their child.
- Skip the Line Entrance to the Utah Beach Museum
- 2 course lunch and a glass of cider
- English Speaking Expert Guide
- Return transportation from Paris in an air-conditioned coach
- Cider and Calvados tasting (except Sundays)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks at lunch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability