Normandy D-Day Beaches and American Cemetery Day Trip from Paris
On your pilgrimage from Paris to Normandy, leave the details to us. In one unforgettable day, we’ll take you to experience history where it happened. What better way to honor the sacrifices that changed the course of WW2?You’ll visit legendary Omaha Beach and remnants of the Arromanches artificial harbor left by allied forces, and get fascinating insights into those fateful days, learning just some of the incredible stories at the Visitor Center. Take the Memorial Drive along Juno and Gold Beaches,names that will echo with meaning for all eternity. Pause to reflect in the solemn setting of the pristine American Cemetery. Your guide will bring memories to life and help you gain a special understanding of what the Allied soldiers faced and why French locals are still so grateful to the Liberation forces. If you want, when booking, upgrade to a small-group tour for a more personal experience.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The coach journey from Paris to Normandy takes approximately 3 - 4 hours and you will spend 5 hours in Normandy itself
- Possibility to buy souvenirs at Arromanches
- Toilets are available at the American Cementery, Juno Beach Center, at the comfort stop
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer and a good pair of walking / flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Visit the 360 Musemum in Arromanches
- Photo-stop at Omaha Beach.
- Visit of the American Cemetery.
- Service of a Normandy D-Day expert licensed guide
- Stop at Arromanches with free time for lunch
- Round-trip transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability