Normandy Battlefields D-Day Private Trip with VIP Services from Paris
Visit Normandy's most important World War II sites, including Omaha Beach, Pont du Hoc, the American Cemetery, Arromanches, and Utah Beach (optional), with a focus on American troops during the significant events of D-Day. This private full-day tour from Paris is totally customizable, allowing your group to spend more time at the Normandy battlefields and monuments that interest you most. Expect a professional, multilingual guide to transport you by luxury Mercedes-Benz minivan, ensuring a comfortable roundtrip ride to this significant region of northwest France.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability