Nocturnal Wildlife Tour from Busselton or Dunsborough
Discover Margaret River’s unique nocturnal wildlife on this exclusive night tour. The tour operates in a pocket of original bushland at Yelverton Brook Conservation Sanctuary; here you will discover uber-cute rare animals as they rise for their nightly antics, while gazing at the millions of stars in the sky. A variety of animals may be viewed including kangaroos, possums, bandicoots and the rare woylie. This nocturnal wildlife tour is family friendly. The tour includes a short guided bushwalk before arriving at the animal viewing area, and billy tea.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Billy tea and biscuits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- By booking on our tour you agree to all of our Terms & Conditions viewable on our website
- Live commentary on board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability