Night Manta Ray Adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii
A must do while in Hawaii! It's a lifetime opportunity to see up close manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment of a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water. We guarantee Manta Ray sighting or your next trip is on us!!
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SWIMMING AND SNORKELING EXPERIENCE OR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN THE WATER!!!
- MUST BE comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the supplier, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 70 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in an advanced pregnancy
- For snorkeling option: Snorkeling gear, jacket style wetsuit top, floatation device
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments including snacks and bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability