Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto with Skip-the-Line Attraction
Enjoy a small-group tour of Niagara Falls with a licensed tour guide in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus or van. Pick-up is available from central hotels and locations in Downtown Toronto and Mississauga. Depart between 7:45 - 8:20 AM and return by 5:30 PM for an evening event in the city. Arrive in Niagara Falls at 10 AM. Enjoy extra free time in Niagara Falls with about 4 hours to maximize your trip. This includes time for sightseeing at the Horseshoe Falls, 1-2 optional attractions and the iconic Clifton Hill strip. Optional attractions include a boat tour in the summer and Journey Behind the Falls and Niagara's Fury in the winter. Get lunch at a local restaurant or have a picnic by the waterfalls. Next, enjoy some special local treats with maple syrup and chocolate fudge tasting! You can also shop for local souvenirs here. Continue your travels with a scenic drive across the Niagara Parkway. Stop and take photos at iconic landmarks such as the whirlpool and floral clock.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Option to buy Niagara City Cruises boat ride tickets during tour (summer only, approx. May - Dec)
- Transportation: pick-up and drop off from meeting points in Toronto and Mississauga
- Niagara Parks Commission licensed tour guide
- Option to buy attraction tickets during tour (Journey Behind the Falls, Bird Kingdom, helicopter)
- Child seat for infants
- Luggage aboard the bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability