Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto
Enjoy a day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls that includes stops at Niagara Falls, the Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara Whirlpool, and a viewpoint overlooking the Niagara River. You'll travel aboard a modern coach and have a minimum of three hours in Niagara Falls to explore independently. Tours are conducted by licensed Niagara Parks Commission Tour Guides, so you'll learn interesting information with commentary given throughout the day. On the day of the tour, you have the option to purchase a Niagara Hornblower City cruise up the Niagara River to the base of Niagara Falls. You will also have the option to go up the Skylon Tower giving amazing views overlooking Niagara Falls from above.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Floral Clock is a seasonal attraction - not available in the winter
- If making separate reservations and travelling together - call us or email us after making the reservations to ensure you are on the same bus. Not neccessary if everyone travelling together is on the same reservation
- Niagara City Cruise can be purchased on day of tour
- Skylon Tower can be purchased on day of tour
- Return transportation from Toronto in a coach/minicoach
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability