New Orleans Airboat Ride
Take a break from the hustle-bustle of New Orleans and escape to nature on this exhilarating, family-friendly airboat ride! Spot alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets and herons as you take a fast, fun ride over a tidewater cypress swamp close to Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. Admire moss-covered cypress and tupelo-gum trees as you explore bayous teeming with life and take advantage of incredible photo ops. Th premium small-group tour is limited to 6 people, regular small airboat (up to 10 people) or large airboat (up to 30 people) to allow for better views of the wildlife. Please note: If you book the self-drive option you will not receive hotel pickup. If you book the option with pickup, pickups will begin 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to tour time.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions (sunny or rainy); please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Reservations booked separately will not be guaranteed to be on the same boat
- Taxi & Ride Share services not available in our area
- We offer a full refund in case of inclement weather that is unsafe to operate tours (lightening/ thunderstorms/ high wind). We still operate in the rain.
- Local guide
- Airboat ride
- Roundtrip transportation (if option with transport is selected at time of booking.)
- Food and drinks (gift shop and bar available on site)
- Children under 5 are not allowed on this tour
- Separate reservations will NOT be on the same boat
- Taxi and rideshare services are not available in this area
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability