Naihehe Cave Safari in Sigatoka with BBQ Lunch
Fiji's original Off Road adventure transports you deep into the Fijian interior aboard our custom built Off Road vehicles. The adventure is brought to life by your guides who will share the incredible history of the region and of course introduce you to the Fijian culture and way of life. By "Taking the Road Less Travelled" you will be able to see first hand historical & geological sites that still remain as they were from centuries ago. The Off Road Cave Safari is a half day adventure (4.5hours) which culminates in an amazing visit to the most beautiful cave system in Fiji, the Naihehe Cave. As part of this experience, we also seek the Bete (priests) permission before we enter the cave system. Your guides will give you great insight into the Caves and the role they played during the Fijian warfare days and the significance of the region in the Last War of Fiji.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability