Musée d'Orsay Skip-the-Line Impressionists Guided Tour
Don’t miss the world’s greatest collection of Impressionist and Post Impressionist art! The Musée d’Orsay is home to some of the world’s most iconic artworks, created by now legendary artists such as Monet, Manet, Renoir and Van Gogh. Follow your guide on a 1h45' journey through one of the most exciting periods of the history of art, and discover one of the most dazzling museums in Paris. Small groups and electronic headsets allow for a relaxed and intimate visit.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking
- You can cancel your tour up to 24 hours prior to departure and receive a full refund. Please note that refunds are not possible for missed tours.
- If you plan to arrive at the meeting point by taxi, please ensure you leave yourselves plenty of time, it can often take a considerable amount of time to find a taxi in Paris!
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Access to stay in the museum as long as you like after your tour
- 1h45' guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Skip the line entrance to the Musee d'Orsay
- Expert, fully accredited guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability