Mt. Seorak+Nami Island+Garden of Morning Calm Day Trip from Seoul
Spend 14-hours and explore the most beautiful mountain in Korea, Mount Seorak and the romantic Nami Island and beautiful Garden of Morning Calm, with your local guide. Seoraksan was designated as a Natural Monument preservation area. Afterwards in December 1973, it was designated as a park preservation area, and in August 1982, as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO. Unique rocks and falls will make magnificent views in Seorak. Nami Island is famous for romantic mood and Winter Sonata filming site. Enjoy walking paths surrounded by metasequoia, ginko trees, and cherry trees as well as works of art at the every corner. Garden of Morning Calm is popular for tourists for it's own natural and oriental beauty. It is famous for lots of flowers and trees during all seasons as well as its light festival in winter season.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Age 0-2 is free of charge, no seat available
- Cable car at Mt. Seorak may not be operated depending on the weather condition
- Arrival time is subject to weather and traffic condition
- Please make sure your departure location & time when you selected for option.
- The tour can be cancelled or the date can be changed if the total participants are less than 4.
- During fall foliage season(Oct 15~Nov4), we will visit Jujeongol Valley for hiking not Cable Car course.
- Meet up location: Please select your option between Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8 or Myeongdong Station Exit 4
- Shared Transport by air-conditioned minivan during the tour
- Entrance ticket for Garden of Morning Calm
- Entrance ticket for Mt. Seorak and Ferry ticket for Nami Island
- Cable Car Fee
- Zip Wire ticket at Nami Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability