Mt. Pilatus with cruise on Lake of Lucerne Small Group from Basel
Towering over the city of Lucerne like a monument to the Swiss wilderness, Mt. Pilatus is a must-visit for nature lovers. This stunning massif boasts several stunning peaks, set within a playground of soaring rock faces, lush rolling valleys, and a network of meandering emerald lakes. The tallest peak in the group, Mt. Pilatus, reaches a heady 2,132 meters above sea level and is beloved by visitors for its sensational views over the region. We'll take you to the heart of the sights, with opportunities to explore the Lake of Lucerne, Pilatus summit, and ride the famous dragon aerial cable cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Lake of Lucerne cruise ticket
- Roundtrip Rail Tickets from Basel
- Mt. Pilatus golden route pass (from Mid-May to Mid-October)
- Local expert guide
- Lunch at the Mt. Pilatus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability