Mt Fuji Private customize tour with English speaking driver
Mount Fuji is a symbol of Japan. The mountain contributes to Japan's physical, cultural, and spiritual geography. Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan, standing at 3,776 meters (12,380 feet). The proud owner of Mt Fuji's peak isn't a person – it is actually part of Sengen Grand Shrine. Mount Fuji is a composite cone, or stratovolcano. Composite cones, formed by violent eruptions, have layers of rock, ash, and lava. This tour evolve around the sightseeing of this magnificent mountain from the nearest points as mentioned. The scheduling will be flexible or can be totally customize.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and beverage
- Entrance fee requires for activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability