Mt. Fuji & Hakone 1 Day Tour From Tokyo (Return by bullet train in option）
Discover the essence of Japan's natural beauty and rich heritage on this captivating tour! Ascend to the legendary Mt. Fuji's 5th Station, explore the volcanic wonders of Owakudani, soar above breathtaking landscapes on the Hakone Ropeway, and set sail across Lake Ashi aboard a pirate ship. With expert English-speaking guides to illuminate each stop, and the option to return to Tokyo via the iconic Shinkansen, this immersive journey promises an unforgettable adventure through Japan's iconic landmarks.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- As it is stipulated by the law of Japan, please wear your seat belt on the tour bus.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
- When there are only small group of participants, instead of departing with big bus, small-size van may be used. Please note that regardless of the method returning to Tokyo, all participants will be departing by same vehicle.
- Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be able to pass through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fujisan World Heritage Center" or sightseeing at Fuji 1st to 4th Station.
- In case you miss your Bullet Train after disembarking at Odawara Station due to a delay, no refund will be made. Please ride on the next train in the Non-reserved section. If you plan to take Bullet Train after the tour, please make sure to choose Bullet Train departing from Odawara Station.
- In case the pirate ship is being cancelled due to some circumstances, you will be redirected for sightseeing at Hakone Machi.
- The tour guide will not board on the Bullet Train from Odawara to Tokyo due to operation reason. The tour guide will notify those who are returning by Bullet Train how to get back to hotel from Tokyo station before boarding on the train.
- Please wear shoes that enable walking smoothly and easily during the tour.
- In case the Hakone Ropeway and Hakone Pirate Ship is unable to operate due to some circumstances, the tour will be guided to one of the following alternative destinations. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway, Hakone Lake Ashi Boat Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway, Mishima Skywalk, Odawara Castle, Hakone Venetian Glass Museum, Hakone-en Aquarium, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Hakone Shrine, etc. (The tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.)
- Depending on weather conditions (such as high humidity, heavy rain, fog), Mt. Fuji may not be visible.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for claims regarding the weather or the change of schedule applied to the tour by the tour guide or any of our staff.
- You can decide to get off the bus at Hakone Yumoto Station or Odawara Station at the end of the tour, please let us know in advance. Also, this won't influence the cost of this product, which will remain identical to the main option "Return by motorcoach".
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats or lunch. If bus seats or lunch is required, please make a booking under the child rate.
- If The minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not operate on that day.
- In case of severe weather or traffic congestion and the bus unable to pass through the road towards Mt. Fuji 5th Station, the tour will visit Oshino Hakkai, Fujisan World Heritage Center, Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park or Lake Yamanakako Hana no Miyako Park. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road condition.
- The tour will arrive back at Shinjuku around 19:30.Depending on the traffic condition,it may get later.
- If you choose the option without lunch, we recommend that you prepare lunch before your departure as lunch places may not be available.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Conductor
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coach equipped with free WiFi
- This tour includes a Japanese style lunch if the option "+Lunch" is selected
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability