Mt Fuji and Hakone 1-Day Bus Tour return by Bus
Escape from the city of Tokyo and discover Japan's natural miracle around the World Heritage Mt. Fuji and Hakone in 1 day! The deluxe coach will take you to the 5th Station of Mt. Fuji and explore the Ninja House and relaxing Japanese Garden. And enjoy a Lunch buffet with local fresh food. Feel the energy at Owakudani Valley, the Great Boiling Valley. Go for a landscape ride on a sky gondola then feel the breeze from a Lake Ashi cruise. Finally, visit the photogenic ”Heiwa no Torii” of Hakone Shrine. ・Maximize time in Japan with a day trip to see the World Heritage Mt. Fuji and Hakone ・A Professional English-speaking guide attend this tour ・Additionally, multilingual audio guidance is available in EN, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT, UK ・Explore the Ninja trick house and beautiful Japanese garden as if you were Ninja ・Exhilarating experience at Hakone Ropeway ・There are several days that this tour finish at Odawara station. Please read "Additional Information" for more details
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please state any specific dietary requirements when you booked the tour with lunch.
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Ukraine
- Free Wi-Fi service on the bus
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather or any operational reasons.
- If any of the visiting places is closed, we will try to attend an alternative place.
- The lunch/restaurant may change due to operational reasons.
- We do not supply any extra drop off service.
- Some time schedules are based on 2023. They may be adjusted in 2024.
- Please note that you will not be able to bring a large luggage that exceeds the total height, width and length of 160cm onto non-reserved cars of the Shinkansen. (E.g. 80cm x 50cm x 30cm)
- Customers who need each options will be charged more for changes on the day, therefore please select with lunch option in advance
- Please let us know your booking numbers and total number of people before the tour if you have several bookings or if you have booked separatly.
- Due to the weather conditions, traffic conditions, or suspension of operation, we may have a possibility not to achieve all the activities. The tour will be attending to following alternative places or giving ou t a gift as a compensation depending on a situation at that time. Refunds will not be given for these changes. (Swan Lake Cruise Ship on Lake Yamanaka, Lake Ashinoko sightseeing boat, Odawara Castle, Oshino Hakkai, Hakone Sekisho, Minaka Odawara, Fujisan World Heritage Center)
- If you are late for the tour start time, you will not be able to join the tour mid-way.
- Due to traffic congestion on weekends and holidays from April to November, the tour ends at Odawara Station. So please book our tour “Returning by Bullet Train”(Including the BT ticket), but if you have a JR Pass or don't need a Shinkansen ticket to Tokyo, you can book with this product. 【2024】April6,7,13,14,20,21,28,29/May5,6,11,12,18,19,25,26/June1,2,8,9,15,16,22,23,29,30/July6,7,14,15,20,21,27,28/August3,4,12,13,14,15,16,18,24,25,31/September1,7,8,15,16,22,23,28,29/October5,6,13,14,19,20,26,27/November3,4,9,10,16,17,23,24,30
- As per the new revision in the Japanese law from April 2024, it is not allowed for any kind of the business to keep the bus operater (driver) inside the bus for a long period of time. Depending on the schedule of the day, if your arrival time to odawara station (which is the dropping station for the customers coming back from Bullet train), is expected to be later than 5:30pm due to traffic congestion or any unforeseen circumstances, then we are liable to cut out our free activity of the day, which is Hakone shrine. Please kindly note that, in such cases, there shall not be any alternative activity, neither any partial refunds and complementary deliveries. We expect your complete understanding and cooperation regarding the matter, before getting on board for the tour.
- Not recommended for those suffering from asthma
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Halal, Vegan meals are not available. Please book the tour without lunch and bring your own lunch.
- Vegetarian and Muslim Lunch available. Please request when you make a booking. (who ordered lunch)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from Matsuya Ginza(7:20am) or LOVE Shinjuku(7:50am)
- Buffet Lunch (If selected)
- Multilingual Audio Guidance
- Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Gratuity (not obligatory)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and Drop-off service (Only one planned point for all customers)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability