Mr Ung's Jungle Safari Tours (including Lunch)
You will be picked up from your hotel around 10:00-10:30am & taken on a spectacular adventure up into the mountain and through the Jungle of Koh Samui and then down the other side. All safaris are conducted using authentic rugged ex-army jeeps for a exhilarating and rugged experience, with safety being priority. First stop is Grandfather/Grandmother Rocks. Next to the rocks is a market selling handmade Thai products and souvenirs Have a cool swim at the largest waterfall on the island Visit a real Mummified Monk at Khunaram temple Then 4WD up into the mountain to various viewpoints Traditional Thai lunch at beachfront restaurant Buddha’s Magic Garden statues 12 meter Big Buddha statue at Phra Yai temple Back to your hotel around 4:30-5:00pm Hotel pick-up time provided upon booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Traditional Thai lunch and water
- All Fees and Taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability