Mount fuji private tour by car with pick up
Reasons to visit mount fuji Mountain Climbing for Thrill Seekers Fuji san is 3776 meters high, which makes it Japan’s most prominent mountain and one of the three holy mountains. For centuries, many have climbed it as a form of holy pilgrimage; as Shintoists believe that Mt. Fuji is sacred to the Goddess Sengen-Sama, while Japanese Buddhists believe that it is a gateway to another world. Travellers and climbing enthusiasts from all over the world flock to this sacred mountain.Beautiful Views from the Five Lakes of Mt. Fuji Comprising of Lake Kawaguchiko, Lake Yamanakako, Lake Saiko, Lake Shojiko and Lake Motosuko, the Fuji Five Lakes are located at the northern base of Mt. Fuji, and is one of the best places to view Mt. Fuji from a close distance.Fuji Shibazakura Festival Fuji Shibazakura (better known as pink moss or phlox moss in English).Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park for Roller Coaster Lovers.Go Back to Nature with Fun Activities.Discover Japanese culture and history.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private transportation
- Petrol and Gas
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Highway Tolls
- Modern and Clean Vehicles
- MT fuji entrance fee 2100¥(per group)
- Entry/admission (lake Kawaguchi 120¥)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability