Morning or Afternoon Half-Day Sydney City Sightseeing Tour
Choose the morning or afternoon half-day Sydney sightseeing tour in luxury buses, explore Sydney highlights with incredible views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, stroll along Bondi Beach. We start in the Old Town, 'The Rocks' where we learn about the convict settlement. Travel through the CBD and Macquarie Street with sandstone buildings. Pause at Mrs Macquaries point for the best photo of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Follow the shores of the harbour through the afflent Eastern Suburbs. Take a break at Watsons Bay, the entrance of Sydney Harbour – one of the most captivating views in Sydney. Then it’s on to Bondi Beach where guests can enjoy a stroll along the beach front promenade, enjoy a tea or coffee (at own expense) and see bronzed Aussie lifesavers. Returning to the city via Bondi Junction, Centennial Park, Paddington and China-Town we pause at Darling Harbour. Then driving directly underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge, we finish the tour back Circular Quay.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operator reserves the right to vary or cancel tours or part thereof due to extremes of weather or changes to operational conditions such as road closures, fire bans or other conditions beyond the control of the operator.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel Drop off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability