Moraine Lake Sunrise and Lake Louise Earlybird Small Group Adventure
Radventures presents: The Earlybird Explorer. Join Banff's top-rated tour operator on this exclusive experience visiting Moraine Lake for sunrise & Lake Louise before the crowds arrive. On this tour, you'll have guaranteed & expedited access to Moraine Lake, where your expert local guide will show you to the best locations to watch the sunrise hit the glaciers above The Valley of the Ten Peaks and the stunning turquoise Moraine Lake. Sip on a complimentary hot chocolate, coffee, or tea as you eagerly await the sunrise, and utilize your expert local guides' photography skills & knowledge to set yourself up for an amazing sunrise photoshoot. Explore the trails of Moraine Lake before all the big buses arrive before heading into Lake Louise Village for a delicious hot breakfast & barista-made drink (optional). After breakfast, visit beautiful Lake Louise before all the big buses arrive, taking in the sunrise colours and the neon blue waters from a canoe (optional) or the trails.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Water refills (please BYO water bottle)
- Pick up & drop off at Banff Train Station
- Hot chocolate, coffee & tea available all morning
- Private, comfortable van or minibus transport with A/C
- Small group guarantee (Max 21 guests)
- Head torch rental
- Expert local guide with photography skills
- Hotel pick-up in Banff & Lake Louise (please contact Radventures BEFORE booking for availability)
- Canoe rentals at Lake Louise (please contact Radventures BEFORE booking for availability)
- Hot café breakfast (please contact Radventures BEFORE booking to arrange)
- Guide gratuities (not mandatory, but greatly appreciated)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability