Moraine Lake, Lake Louise & Banff | Small Group Adventure Tour
Explore the best of Banff National Park with the Canadian Rockies top-rated tour operator. This active, small-group guided tour is our best hits album, featuring the top destinations that should be on everyone's Banff bucket list, plus a tailor made selection of other stunning stops & memorable experiences that are both on and off the radar of most visitors. - Escape the big bus crowds and explore Banff National Park’s most popular locations, plus a few of our local secret spots - Guaranteed & expedited lakeshore access to the famous glacier fed lakes, Lake Louise & Moraine Lake (now closed to public vehicle access, meaning a tour is the best way to guarantee your visit) - Expert local guiding and a tailor made itinerary designed for you so you can maximize your experience on the day - A tailor made finish to the day, factoring in recent wildlife sightings and local insights to include a surprise stop or two (or three) that will leave you stoked you chose to explore with us!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Not recommended for travellers with infants or toddlers
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility issues
- Water refills (please BYO water bottle)
- Small group guarantee (Max 14 guests)
- Private, comfortable van or minibus transport with A/C
- Onboard cooler to keep drinks & lunch cold
- Expedited & guaranteed access to Moraine Lake & Lake Louise
- Expert & fun local guide with loads of local secrets to share!
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Banff
- Canoe rental @ Moraine Lake
- Picnic lunch
- Guide gratuities (not mandatory but greatly appreciated)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability