Montserrat with Cogwheel train, Tasting in a Boutique Winery with Tapas or Lunch
If you really want to get to know Barcelona and Catalonia, visiting Montserrat is a must-do. This day tour combines a visit to this magical site with a wonderful food and wine experience. Riding a cogwheel train to the top of Montserrat mountain while admiring its spectacular views, discovering a boutique winery, and tasting top-quality wines and gastronomy will be some of the highlights of your trip.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Castlexperience Office (1st Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B or C) Estación de autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station) Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80 (5 min from Arc de Triomf) YOU MUST CHECK-IN IN THE FIRST FLOOR BEFORE GOING TO THE BUSES AREA (GROUND FLOOR)
- Departure time will be 9:45 A.M Please arrive at the meeting point 9:25 A.M, 20 min before the start of the tour
- There is a limit of 20 people per guide, although transportation will be shared with other groups.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly. We advise bringing water, especially in the summer season.
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
- We cater for any dietary allergies or restrictions – no need to warn us beforehand.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas.
- Our company is composed of a deeply committed team of people. We are working hard in our team, and with all our partners, to be up to the current circumstances. When operating, all our services will abide by all health and security policies issued by the competent administrations. Our top priority is and will be ensuring a safe environment for all our customers and our team.
- The tour is led in English
- Regional tapas lunch with dessert (tapas option only)
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Three wine tasting
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned shared bus
- Multi-course meal with wine (lunch option only)
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- Visit a boutique winery
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability