Montserrat Half Day Experience from Barcelona
Discover the wonders of the famous mountain Montserrat, a national Park and place of pilgrimage from millions of people around the world. Join your tour guide in an air-conditioned private vehicle in Barcelona for a drive up the mountain of Montserrat, named after its peculiar aspect with multitude of rock formations, it literally means saw mountain. Enjoy the view and hear about Montserrat’s Basilica and Monastery, home of la Moreneta (Black Madonna). We offer an early access to visit Montserrat Monastery before the crowds arrive. Once we arrive, you will enjoy a guided tour (45 minutes), where we will discover what is Montserrat and its the secrets, enter the basilica and touch the famous Black Madonna. After that, during your free time (2-hour), visit the farmer’s market, go to an easy walk to the Saint Miguel cross to enjoy a breathtaking view of Montserrat, take the Sant Joan Funicular, and much more. The tour concludes with a trip back to the meeting point in Barcelona.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Round transfer from the centre of Barcelona to the Monastery
- 2-hour free time to explore Montserrat on your own
- English Professional tour guide
- Ticket to listen to the Boys' Choir (only in "Montserrat with Boys' Choir" option)
- Ticket to visit La Moreneta and audiovisual space (only in "Montserrat with La Moreneta" option)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability