Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour
Is there anywhere in Paris a more emblematic and picturesque quarter than Montmartre ? How is it possible to concentrate so many French symbols and food in such a small area ? Follow your passionate local guide and unveil the mysteries of Montmartre during an unforgettable 3 hours food tour on top of the French capital ! • Between le Moulin Rouge and le Sacré Coeur, taste only the best of Montmartre! • You’ll have 6 to 8 stops, sweet and savory • Small groups tours ensure you the best experience you can get! • Chocolate, pastries, cheese, cured meats and wine on the menu… • During the tour, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the most passionate and talented food artisans of the capital. Because we care about the planet, we have decided to stop giving water bottles systematically. Instead, we kindly request that you bring your own bottle to ensure you stay hydrated throughout your journey. By doing so, together, we can make a positive impact on our environment!
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary equirements at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and a raincoat are recommended
- Local guide
- Small group tour
- Food tasting such as macarons, cheeses and cured meats
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability