Mont Saint Michel Day Trip from Paris with English Speaking Guide
Head to the coast of Normandy to visit the picturesque island of Mont-Saint-Michel on this day tour from Paris. You'll receive an orientation from your expert guide, and then enjoy free time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site independently, visit the Mont Saint Michel’s Abbey on an audio-guided tour (admission ticket is included), or wander the hilly streets at your leisure. Transportation is by private air-conditioned coach from Paris.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women to enter to the Abbey
- We strongly recommend all clients who are traveling with infants to bring their own infant or child seat. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their child.
- Return transport in a private air-conditionned coach
- English-speaking guide to accompany you from Paris
- Free time to explore the town of Mont Saint Michel
- An audio guide for Mont Saint-Michel Abbey Visit
- Entrance ticket to Mont Saint Michel's Abbey
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability