Mitai Maori Village Cultural Experience in Rotorua
Mitai Maori Village offers you an authentic cultural evening incorporating a traditional earth cooked Hangi feast. Witness warriors in traditional dress paddle in an ancient canoe. Be captivated by the displays of weaponry, Haka, coupled with the grace of the poi dance. Learn about carvings and ta moko (tattoo art). Marvel at the sacred Fairy Spring flowing directly from earth, view our glow worms in their natural habitat. This experience is powerful, truly captivating and memorable.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care person
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - warm comfortable clothing and walking footwear
- Please note there is a small walk through the forest which has some steps and uneven ground in some areas
- Infant seats are subject to availability
- ***Bookings could be cancelled due to lack of numbers - we advise customers the date you are booked to visit to allow for any late bookings. Thank you for your understanding!!
- Hangi served from a buffet alongside other side dishes and dessert
- Courtesy transfers from local accommodation providers within Rotorua (limited places)
- Participate in a short guided bush walk to learn of the flora and fauna and see glow worms
- Māori Cultural Performance
- 3 hour nightly cultural experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability