Milford Sound Scenic Flight and Nature Cruise
See Milford Sound by air and water on a half-day tour from Queenstown that includes a round-trip flight and a boat tour through the sound. Save time and enjoy spectacular views as you fly over the breathtaking landscape of Fiordland National Park. Then, land in Milford Sound and board your boat that's purpose built for unbeatable viewing to explore the scenic waterways of this World Heritage–listed region. Experienced Nature Guides onboard your cruise along with your knowledgeable your pilot, share informative commentary about the geology and wildlife of Milford Sound throughout this once-in-a-lifetime journey to one of New Zealand’s top natural wonders. An experience like no other.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Please bring a warm, waterproof jacket, and wear non-slip shoes, insect repellent and sun protection
- Picnic Lunch included on 11:30am Departure Only
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board from a specialized Nature Guide
- Free tea and coffee
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1hr 45min Nature Cruise with 360° viewing decks
- Round-trip Scenic flight
- Alcoholic Beverages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability