Mauna Kea Summit Sunset and Stars Free Astro Photos Hilo Kona Waikoloa Pick Up
Delight in the awe-inspiring sunset at the top of Mauna Kea, the highest point in the Pacific. Your guide will share historic accounts of the Big Island. Stand amidst the world’s largest collection of research telescopes. Two of the eight telescopes which took the first photos of the black hole are here. Sip a hot beverage during your private star show and view planets with a professional telescope (Weather Permitting). Your guide will take astrophotography photos of you with our camera and email them to you.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for travelers under 13 years old
- Experienced tour guide
- FREE night photo with our professional camera
- Snacks and a hot beverage
- Jackets and gloves to keep you warm
- Transportation in a comfortable 4X4 van
- Professional telescope (Weather Permitting)
- Dinner (Travelers may bring their own)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability