Luxury Private Tour of Niagara Falls from Toronto
Experience an exciting day tour of Niagara Falls, the largest waterfall in the world by the volume of whopping water siphoned at an average of 750,000 gallons per second. On this 7 to 8-hour private tour, visit all of the points of interest on the Canadian side of the Falls , including the Whirlpool Rapids and Goat Island, Horseshoe Falls and many more sights. One of the highlights of this trip is the Niagara Falls Niagara City Cruise Boat Ride (only during summer months, as the cruise is closed December through April due to ice). Discover the magic of the Niagara Falls. Discover the magic of the Niagara Falls. Our tour takes you through the Upper Niagara River where our tour guides recount the history of Niagara Falls and give you facts and stories about the landmarks. Scenic drive with Picture stops at many places. It is customized, so you can have your own itinerary if you wish.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Note: Boat cruise is closed during winter months (December to April) due to ice
- Stops include: Wayside Chapel (smallest church in the world), Canadian Horseshoe & American Falls
- Bottled water
- Private Customized VIP Tour by luxury vehicle: Lincoln Town Car, Luxury Van or Mini-Bus
- Niagara City Cruise
- Complimentary snacks or bottle of water
- Hotel / door to door pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability