Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket
Enjoy this spectacularly scenic slot canyon. This photographer's dream offers an up close look at the water-carved sandstone walls of Antelope Canyon with Navajo guides. Lower Antelope Canyon offers great lighting all day long. The canyon runs north to south, as the sun moves across the sky, different parts of the canyon gets highlighted. No matter when you visit Lower Antelope Canyon it will be spectacular.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The booking option shows the check in time, please be sure to arrive by the check in time. This is to give you enough time to locate the activity site and complete the check in process before tour departure, 30 minutes later. Walking tour portion is approxiamtely 60 minutes. All tour must depart on time, and late arrivals are subject to no refund.
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- No bags of ANY kind inside the canyon, please those in your vehicle.
- No camera equipment (tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags) inside the canyon, please those in your vehicle.
- No drones, GoPros or camcorders inside the canyon, please those in your vehicle.
- No umbrellas, open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No Strollers and Wheel based devices such as wheelchairs.
- Infants (ages 0-3) REQUIRES a ticket to participate. If your child cannot walk during the tour, it is required that you carry your child in a front chest carrier or a back pack carrier.
- No pets or service animals.
- Admission to Guided Tour for Lower Antelope Canyon
- Navajo Nation Permit Fee of $8/person
- Guide Gratuities
- Any personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability