Longtail boat 2 hrs - Bangkok Canal tour
This 2-hours canal tour gives participants the chance to experience a local part of Bangkok, far away from the crowded and well-known tourist areas. Get to see a part of Bangkok where you would never come on your own and experience life in Bangkok like it was 50 years ago! For join tour, we keep as a small group tour with 10 persons. For private tour, we can handle any amount of participant as per your request.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Our Bangkok canal tour operates rain or shine.
- Bangkok's traffic is notorious. Since our tours are on a group basis, we would like to emphasize that you should arrive at the meeting point on time. If you cannot make it in time, please inform us before start of the tour. If possible, we will always do our best to reschedule you to the first available day/start time, but a change fee will apply.
- The guide can only wait for a MAXIMUM of 10 minutes after the set meeting time. After the 10 minutes grace period, the guide will start with the tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues since it might be hard to get in and out the boat (no stairs).
- Long-tail boat ride
- Bottled water
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Tip/gratuities for the guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability