Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Admission with Brisbane River Cruise
See Australia’s amazing animals on a day trip to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary from Brisbane. Your river cruise takes you from the bustling waterfront of Southbank to the lush parklands of Lone Pine, with the chance to see iconic sights as you glide along the water. At the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, you can get up close to koalas, kangaroos and watch platypus, sheepdogs, and birds of prey in action. Animal lovers will not want to miss this experience! Photo experiences: available for purchase at Lone Pine Sanctuary experience hut on the day of visit. There is NO GUARANTEE that this experience is available, depending on the needs of the Koalas. Check-in is required by 8.45 am, departs at 9am sharp, arriving at Lone Pine Sanctuary 10:15- departing Lone Pine at 1:30pm and arriving back in the city at 2:45pm
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair: Cruise is accessible however Lone Pine has a set of 28 steps to climb from the jetty to the entrance
- No health restrictions apply to this tour
- General Admission into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Round-trip cruise
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Koala Holding Photo-booking on the day of visit, depending on the needs of the Koalas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability