London by Night Sightseeing Tour - Open top bus
Discover London after dark on a 1.5-hour night tour of the city. Traveling by double decker, see top London attractions lit up, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye. Learn fascinating facts about these legendary landmarks from your expert guide and hear insider tips on exciting places to visit in the capital at night. - 90 minute open-top bus tour of locations especially chosen for their night-time appearance - All departures are guaranteed live guided - The most comprehensive night time tour of London available - Enjoy 'traffic free' London on this relaxing easy paced tour - The only night time tour to cover the area of Kensington - including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum & Harrods
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- All dates and tours are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its service at short notice. Please check prior to travel. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- From October - March the scheduled tour departure times are 7:30pm and 9:20pm.
- No tours on 25th and 31st December.
- Audio guides will not be available so all tours will be live guided in English only.
- From April - September the scheduled tour departure times are 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:15pm, 9:45pm and 10:15pm
- During summer months the tours may not be in the hours of darkness due to sunset times
- Please note that all seats (including Upper deck) are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability