Little Mermaid Outdoor Escape Game in Copenhagen
Go on a quest around Copenhagen by solving clues about the Little Mermaid, all on your smartphone. Unlock new stories as you discover on your own Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale house, the Little Mermaid statue, the Stork Fountain, and more. +Discover magical places from the Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen + Uncover magical stories by following clues around Copenhagen + Visit the Mermaid's House and the Mermaid statue During the quest, you will play the role of a young child who doesn’t believe in fairytales. Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you precise directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide. After you buy the quest, you will receive instructions on how to play it in the Questo app. The quest will take you about 2-3 hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, you can finish it at your own pace.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Full flexibility: start at any hour, take a break at any time and resume later
- Audio stories
- This is the safest tour you can book: private, no human contact, you will avoid crowds.
- Play offline: you DON'T NEED an internet connection to play this city game
- This tour is always available. We are open 24/7, every day of the week.
- A physical tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability