Layover & Stopover in Seoul/Incheon private Tour
Rather than simply hanging around at the terminal or counting down the hours to your next flight, explore Incheon or Seoul with our private layover tour. Round trip transportation ensures that you're comfortable and back in time for your connecting flight. The itinerary is customizable depends on your interests and time constraints. We can arrange 4 hours half-day tour in Incheon or 8 hours full-day tour in Seoul. Recommended Itinerary: . - Half day 4 hours tour (Incheon) Open Port Area/China Town Wolmido Sea Train/Sinpo International Market Songdo Central Park * This 4 hours half-day tour is suitable for those who have 6 hours or more layover time at Incheon Intl Airport - Full day 8 hours tour (Seoul) Bugak Palgakjeong Pavilion Gyeongbokgung Palace/Namsangol Hanok Village Namdaemun Market * This 8 hours full-day tour is suitable for those who have 10 hours or more layover time at Incheon Intl Airport
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability