Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
Celebrate your visit to Las Vegas with an amazing 10 to 12 minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading) over the dazzling neon lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected) and relax in the VIP Heliport before boarding your luxurious A-Star helicopter. These one-of-a-kind views of fabulous Las Vegas will be a highlight of your trip to Sin City! You can upgrade to include a sumptuous dinner before your flight. Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 Lbs (112 kg/ 17.9 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 17, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In the interests of comfort and safety, passengers weighing between 250 Lbs (112 kg/17.9 stone) and 375 Lbs (170 kg/26.5 stones) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. Note that the maximum allowable body weight on the helicopter is 375 Lbs (170 kg/26.5 stones).
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Customers choosing to make their own way to the airport will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to flight time at this address. 5596 Haven Street, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89119
- The flight is not private unless 6 seats are purchased. The helicopter may have upto 6 passengers plus the pilot onboard.
- 10-12 minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- If you select one of the dinner options, you will need to make your own way to the restaurant. Transport will be provided from the restaurant to the heliport and back to your hotel
- If you select one of the dinner options, the reservation time for your dinner is 6pm. You can then choose your flight time at the time of booking
- You are required to present a valid government issued identification at the time of checkin.
- Physically challenged passengers must be accompanied by an able bodied person capable of lifting the physically challenged person at least 48 inches into the helicopter.
- Dinner at Bonefish Grill or Pampas Brazilian Grille (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- 10-12-minute helicopter flight (including loading and unloading)
- Transport (if self drive option selected)
- Transportation - Hotel to Restaurant (if option selected)
- USD5 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 17, 2022)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability