Korean Kimchi making day experience
cooKorean cooking class offers new interests in Korean food and culture. Learn to cook authentic Korean Kimchi and have a ‘take-home’ experience that will stay with you forever. You meet Jomin at exit number 2 of Mangwon metro station ( line number 6 ) at 10:00 or 18:00. On the way to Jomin’s cooking studio, you will visit the local Mangwon market where you experience the Korean food culture through your own eyes. After short briefing of process of cooking class, you will learn to cook the most beloved 4 different Kimchi. You can enjoy your own cooking when you finish, and take the leftovers home.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- free water and rice wine
- indivisual cooking table, cookers, fresh local ingredients
- package for Kimchi; You will taste some of 4 types of Kimchi and take out with you in a plastic container
- professionally designed cookbook
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability